One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home’s physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we’re here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage. Contact us today to give you a quote so that you can get on with your life.
WHY IS MOLD A PROBLEM?
- HVAC system
- Furnishings and more
- Breathing Difficulties
- Skin irritation
- Allergic reactions
- Aggravation of asthma symptoms
Where Does Mold Come From?
Mold grows best in warm, damp, and humid conditions. It spreads by making microscopic spores that are airborne.
- Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours.
- Molds thrive in moist environments created by a flood, slow leak, broken pipe or just high humidity.
- Mold needs a food source, such as wood or drywall, oxygen and a temperature between 40-100 degrees F to grow
Comprehensive Mold Remediation Process
- Locating the mold and the water sources that feed mold
- Assessing the damage caused by the mold
- Isolating and containing the mold by using techniques like physical barriers and negative air pressure to prevent it from spreading
- Capturing, filtering and scrubbing microscopic mold spores from the air
- Removing mold with antimicrobial and antifungal treatments
- Disposing of mold-infested porous materials
- Cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing belongings as needed
- Repairing and reconstructing damaged areas to restore your home